Re: No /usr/bin/perl.exe installed in perl-5.14.4-3

Victor Shih writes:
> When updating perl to perl-5.14.4-3, I found that it no longer ran.
> Specifically, there was no /usr/bin/perl.exe executable installed.

It is in perl_base and cygcheck says your install is missing that file.
Since you're also missing a ton of other files related to Perl, it
probably wouldn't run correctly even if you had it.  It seems you might
have been running out of disk space on that install.  Please check that
you have enough space and reinstall all packages that are shown as
incomplete.

Regards,
Achim.