RE: Doing vfork: resource temporarily unavailable

>To: cygwin@cygwin.com
>Subject: Re: Doing vfork: resource temporarily unavailable
>
>"Rockefeller, Harry" <Harry.Rockefeller@flightsafety.com> writes:

Instructions above state running setup-x86.exe not setup-x86_64.exe.
Does anyone experience frequent emacs vfork errors running 64-bit Cygwin?
Maybe it's time for me to try running that again?

What I've successfully done, twice :-), to fix my vfork errors is to follow the
above procedure: run rebase-trigger, stop all Cygwin, then run setup-x86.exe,
followed by a reboot, then bring up cmd window where I run,
cd c:/cygwin; cd bin; ash; /usr/bin/rebaseall -v