Re: apr: enable threads?

On Thu, 2015-05-21 at 13:26 -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
> Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > I am looking at upgrading Apache httpd to 2.4, and it is clear that this
> > has not even attempted to be built with an APR without threads support.
> > While I may be able to get it to compile as-is, I have serious concerns
> > that it will not operate as designed, particularly wrt mod_proxy.
> >
> > What exactly is blocking the enablement of threads support in APR?
>
> The last time I tried it, the tests for subversion failed when threads
> were turned on in APR.

Would you mind trying again, and let's see if we can work out any
issues?  The fact that httpd won't build cleanly with APR threads
disabled makes me worry that nobody is really supporting this
configuration anymore.

Also, this would seem to indicate that we're missing something in
apr-util:

configure: WARNING: Your APR does not include SSL/EVP support. To enable
it: configure --with-crypto

--
Yaakov