Problem with posix flags and permission denied on domain computer

I have problem with posix file flags and permission denied on computer
which is in domain. I have file on disk D: named foo. It is accessible
both in Windows and in Cygwin as /cygdrive/d/foo but has flags
----rwx---+. If I copy this file to file named bar, it is not
accessible in Cygwin nor in Windows.
Fresh Windows installation, fresh Cygwin 2.0.2-1, foo file created in
notepad. As user engycz I'm member of group "NT
AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users" and "BUILTIN\Users" so I have R/W
access to foo.

$ ls -al foo
----rwx---+ 1 engycz Domain Users 5 12. 5  20.15 foo

$ cat foo