Re: Trouble with Git 2.1.x pushing to repos over Samba

Corinna,

Do you think the snapshot would change the outcome in my case?

I haven't used a snapshot before. Is there a tutorial on how to get
onto and off of a snapshot? Or should I test by using a VM?

I myself am going to be on a short vacation and compressing too much
into tomorrow to do anything with a snapshot very soon.