Re: DSD 1.6 error

On 4/19/2015 10:27 PM, Auke de Jong wrote:
Hi, the program has advised me to send an email to this address
regarding an error.
While starting DSD 1.6 (beta) as well as DSD 1.5.1 the following error
message appears:
"0 [main] dsd 5032 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldnt computer FAST_CWD
pointer."
I'm using win 8.1 (64 bit), Intel Core2 Duo, onboard sound "HD audio",
VB Audio Virtual cable, and RTL-SDR dongle.

Help!
Thanks,

Auke

Dear Auke,

DSD (what ever it is, I have no clue) is likely using a cygwin utility
called rsync.

It seems whoever provide DSD is bundling and old version of the
cygwin kernel. Our answer is always : update to the last version,
this problem was solved around one year ago...

Solution for you : contact who distribute DSD and report the problem,
we can do nothing for you.

Regards
Marco