Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect

Mark Geisert <mark <at> maxrnd.com> writes:
<snip>

Interesting your system does the quoting.  I just left it in place.

Your last shows some hope for this issue.  It would be great if the
solution can be a configuration change so I don't have to pre-pend
something.  Again trying to make the original code duel platform.

those strings directly to console and provides no additional
information.  If this happens, in DOS, I'm assuming that we
would just want to fix anything that spews those 3 strings.
The Console Mode should simply be settable.

Keith