Re: pulseaudio.exe never have a sound

>> I run some python gst Demo. It plays mp4, the video is quite well with
>> contrast,brightness,hue,saturation effect. (code from
>> http://wiki.pitivi.org/wiki/PyGST_Tutorial/Effects and run it from
>> xterm but not mintty). But no sound.
>
> Do you have gstreamer*-plugins-pulse installed?

Yes, I install all packages including gst*. Audio Lib Dev Video Category.

>> If a cygwin program uses the pulseaudio.exe, I can find it from
>> Windows 8.1 Mixer.
>
> That is correct, PulseAudio uses the WinMM backend on Cygwin because of
> limitations of our OSS implementation.

Does anyone have a demo to show that the pulseaudio.exe can ever work?
 I would prefer python about pygst, but any other language is ok.

If I just use package from cygwin mirrors, I will get the following
error. I rebased many times,it does not work.

0 [unknown (0x2F04)] python2.7 2144 child_copy: loaded dll data write
copy failed, 0x36402000..0x36402044, done 0, windows pid 5768, Win32
error 487

The pulseaudio.exe is always running even when I close the Cygwin/X
and Cygwin.(I can use ps and kill -9 pid or just use windows Task
Manager to shutdown it). Every time I start Cygwin and run a pygst, a
new pulseaudio is spawned. After several times, there will be many
pulseaudio.exe in windows background.

It plays mp4 well, because I install gstreamer0.10-plugins-ffmpeg from
cygwinports.org. The package from cygwin mirrors cannot do that.

I am willing to try something to solve this problem. I would be glad
to make contribution to pulseaudio package if possible. Any suggestion
would be appreciated. Thanks.