Re: LyX unreadable in 64-bit Cygwin

On 3/19/2015 8:05 PM, Will Parsons wrote:
Marco Atzeri wrote:

Looking at strace output it seems to use only

font-bitstream-type1-1.0.2-1
font-adobe-dpi75-1.0.2-1
and its own fonts in
/usr/share/lyx/fonts/

Thanks.  I've installed a few fonts (including adobe and bh), and all
seems to be well now.  (As an aside, should LyX pull in some minimal
set as dependencies, or is this not really practicable?)

I was not aware of the need.
I will look if there is a clear preference for a
single font requirement.

Bottom of the things to do, currently.

cheers
Marco