stdbuf (coreutils)

Hi there!

I've installed cygwin on a Windows Server 2008 R2 and found that the
uncluded coreutils don't seem to include the utility "stdbuf" to force
tools to not buffer their when they are piped to other tools (instead
of printed directly)

I found that there is a commit with the comment "enable stdbuf" from
2015-02-06 which from its contents looks like its part of the cygwin
update package coreutils-8.23-5
http://ehc.ac/p/cygwin-ports/coreutils/ci/41db3dd6ed8d004e60b3005a9199e81306291b8c/

When I look through the package list on my cygwin installation I only
find coreutils-8.23-4 - so 8.23-5 seems to not yet be available (at
least not on the by me quite randomly selected repository server).

I've also found older mentionings of stdbuf in cygwin:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-coreutils/2009-06/msg00097.html
https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2011-10/msg00042.html

Now my question: How do I get stdbuf available in my cygwin
installation? will it be part of the coreutils-8.23-5 update? Is it
available already somewhere, or if not, is there an ETA?

Thank you for this great contribution to the open-source world (cygwin)!
Kind regards,
Thomas K.