Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] (last?) TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.35-0.5

On 2015-02-27 18:52, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> I released another TEST version of the next upcoming Cygwin release.

I have noticed that the behavior of /usr/bin/script is not better than
previously (probably the change resides near
https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-cvs/2015-q1/msg00094.html).

For at least several weeks, the behavior was ok, except for the
Return key, which had to be hit several times to take effect. But the
other characters were ok.

Now (after 2015-02-26), only every fourth character that i type
is flushed to the command line, Return key included. For example,
suppose that my command is "abcdefgh": only after i hit the 'd' key
is "abcd" displayed, and only after i hit the 'h' key the
"efgh" is displayed (the command line reads "abcdefgh"); now
i have to hit four times the return key to "enter" the command.

Previously, the fourth-character-delay was probably already there,
but only for the Return key.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Denis Excoffier.