Re: Too Many Permissions Stripped In 1.7.35?

Greetings, random user!

> (Less sure I think this is really a good idea, but it'd seem consistent
> with treating SYSTEM this way given the standard default ACLs on
> /c/Users/<user>):  Should Administrators be treated the same as SYSTEM?

No, totally.
As I wrote in my list reply, which server appears to have eaten, SYSTEM is a
Windows equivalent for 'root', but unlike POSIX root, doesn't have an implicit
carte blanche. All Windows rights are explicit. You have to either grant
access to the system, or to grant SeBackup* rights to user.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin, 27.02.2015, <16:59>

Sorry for my terrible english...