Re: chgrp in Windows

> On Feb 24, 2015, at 6:20 PM, lemkemch@t-online.de wrote:
>
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:50:47 +0100  Andrey Repin wrote:
>>
> And I don't see any edit button or anything else obvious.   top to bottom
>
> a box labeled "Group or user names:",
> underneath two buttons "Add..." âRemove"

Itâs Add/Remove on your system.

(Iâm referring to a Windows 10 test VM while answering, so such differences are expected.)

Youâre really getting out beyond Cygwinâs scope here, though.  You might be better off taking this up on a general Windows help forum.  Youâre only on topic here when talking about chgrp as an alternative to this Windows Explorer facility.