Re: Libguile17 dependency issue - attention maintainer

Hi Marco,

On Feb 20 15:53, Marco Atzeri wrote:
[...]
Moreover the 32bit and 64bit are out of sinc
1.8.7-2 vs 1.8.8-1

unfortunately it turns out that our guile (and lilypond) maintainer has
left us, so the packages are orphaned.  Jan's last version of guile was
1.8.7-2 for 32 bit.

I don't remember who provided the 64 bit distro with guile 1.8.8, Yaakov
I suspect.  Whoever it did, any chance to rebuild guile for both
platforms?

Does anybody have fun to take over maintainership of guile or lilypond?

Fan not so much I suspect, but I will look on those next week.
Please in the mean time add the right dependency to libguile17

Thanks,
Corinna

Regards
Marco