Re: Very slow Cygwin startup on Windows 7

> On Feb 15, 2015, at 2:30 AM, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
>
> On Feb 13 14:32, Warren Young wrote:
>>
>> I tried to check out a new copy of the Cygwin CVS tree to do the merge
>> myself, but I got a public key denied complaint.
>
> If your key doesn't
> work anymore, you might ask on the overseers list

I figured out the problem.  The instructions on this page are incomplete:

  https://cygwin.com/cvs.html

In addition to replacing :pserver: with :ext: in CVSROOT, you also have to replace anoncvs with your Sourceware user name.

Do you want me to check the second pass at the FAQ patch in myself, then, or will you do it?