Texlive Package Problem

With the release of texlive 20140523-2 I seem to end
up with incomplete texlive packages.  All the texlive
packages seem to suffer this problem.  I can reinstall
a texlive package, I can uninstall the package and then
install it, and I still end up with an incomplete package
with all the texlive packages.  I can change mirrors
and that doesn't help either.

Here's the cygcheck output for the texlive package itself.
The files it claims are missing are in fact in the package
tar file, and while the missing elements can be different
for each texlive package, they still seem to be in the
package tar files.

I haven't seen other posts about this, maybe I just am missing
them, or maybe I'm the only one with this problem.

"cygcheck -v -c texlive" produces:

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: C:\installs\cygwin\packages
Last downloaded files from: http://mirrors.sonic.net/cygwin/

Package              Version        Status
Missing file: /var/lib/texmf/postinstall/texlive.lsr from package texlive
Missing file: /var/lib/texmf/postinstall/texlive.refresh_fmts from
package texlive
texlive              20140523-2     Incomplete