Link to poshbingo.com from cygwin.org

Hi,

My name is Jonathan Milford, and Iâm an Seo Account Manager for poshbingo.com

Due to the latest Google algorithm changes we are currently doing a lot of hard work to clean up a lot of the incoming links to our site to comply with Googleâs quality guidelines.

We detected this link coming from your site,http://cygwin.org/donations.html

Please remove the links pointing to us if possible, or alternatively give the link the no follow attribute.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your time and effort.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Milford
SEO Account Manager