Re: Windows Server 2012 R2 - man very very slow

Greetings, Vilius MockÅnas!

Please don't top-post. Thank you.

>> On 12/15/2014 06:42 AM, Vilius MockÅnas wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Yes fresh install and yes it happened on first man launch.
>>> I checked processes - it's man.exe which waits.
>>> And for example if man page not installed it takes 40s too:
>>> $ man init
>>> <<waits 40s before returning No manual...>>
>>> No manual entry for init
>>
>> Sounds like something locally installed is getting in your way.
>> <https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA>?

> None of those on the list.

The list is far from exhaustive. It only gives you an idea of how it is
a widespread problem, and what kind of software to watch for.
Your mileage may vary.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...