[ANNOUNCEMENT] [HEADSUP] Intermediate 1.7.33 release coming

Hi folks,

Given the ongoing discussion about required changes to the new, Windows
SAM/AD-based account handling in Cygwin, the release coming with these
changes will be deferred until we have a satisfying solution for this.

However, there's a good number of changes compared to 1.7.32 in the
repository which are likewise important and shouldn't be deferred any
longer.

Therefore I'm going to release an intermediate 1.7.33 release in the
next couple of hours, which comes with most, but not all changes from
the 1.7.33 test releases.

The new test release will have a 1.7.34-xxx version number, so don't
be surprised.  You have been warned and all that.

Thanks for reading,
Corinna

Red Hat