Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sqlite3-3.8.7.1-1 for Cygwin/Cygwin64

> If this is for loading modules via dlopen, the solution should be to
> either to add the directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or enhance Cygwin if
> it's an issue with loading dependent DLLs.  We can still add
> LoadLibraryEx(LOAD_WITH_ALTERED_SEARCH_PATH).
>
> Ultimately a Cygwin application should not have to call Win32 functions,
> except if there's really no way around it.

I'm fully aware of that. But until my patches to the "unix-cygwin" VFS
are not accepted upstream I like to keep the "win32" VFS working
as well. So people can choose whether they like the Win32 way
or the Cygwin way, both simply work.

Regards,
       Jan Nijtmans