Re: BLODA Addition

Random is this case is receiving a "permission denied" message from
the shell when launching an executable.  When repeatably running a
test case, we see an error one every 15 minutes on average.  Without
it installed, no error occurs.

I'll see what might be good registry key to query -- not sitting at a
computer with it installed right now.

I was thinking about debugging the underlying issue that's causing
this from a cygwin perspective.  Would this be advisable or is this
behavior just a fundamental consequence of how cygwin interacts with
Windows?