RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.4

Found one interesting observation today after switching to the new AD authentication.  My ability to use password-less login via SSH suddenly went missing.  Although I haven't fully resolved it yet (which I suspect may take regeneration/proliferation of keys), it would appear that I've been the victim of case sensitivity.  In my old passwd file I had my user ID present in all lower case, but apparently in Active Directory my user ID is present as upper case.  I am still able to make it log password-less using

ssh u012356@cr

but

ssh cr

does NOT work, because my user ID is defaulting to U012345 (upper case U).  In this case, however, I can STILL log in if I enter my password.

I don't really think there is anything to correct here, but just wanted to point out the oddity in case anyone else suffers from a similar issue.

Dave