Re: Setup 2.774 texlive postinstall takes 10+ hours (resending due to cygwin bounce)

Oops, what I meant to say was that it says "default" not "install" when I
restart the installation.  If I had it set to "install" the first time
rather than "default", presumably it would still say that on restarting, I
would imagine, though this is my first time in at least 10 years to try to
install cygwin since I usually use linux, not Windows.

Don