[Bug] C-n keybinding doesn't work with GNU texinfo (Windows 6.1.7601 64bit)

GNU texinfo normally has emacs keybinding.
I found it strange, because C-n navigation key, which normally moves
cursor down,
doesn't work. C-f, C-b, and C-p works as expected to move cursor one
character
forward, one character backward, and one line backward.
I'm using latest cygwin, from setup-x86_64.exe version 2850, on Windows
6.1.7601
64 bit.

Here is info version
```
info (GNU texinfo) 5.2

<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
```
Here are steps to reproduce the problem.
1. Open cygwin terminal.
2. Type "info info" to display info page about GNU texinfo.
3. Press C-n (CTRL + n) to move the cursor

Expected result: C-n key combination moves the cursor one line down.

Actual result: An error message about unknown command is displayed.
"Unknown command (C-n)."

This malicious behavior isn't reproducible on Ubuntu version of GNU
texinfo. Tested on 14.04.1 with latest updates.