Re: FW: cygwin-xfree Digest 5 Sep 2014 16:55:49 -0000 Issue 3554

double mistake ;-)

the question was coming from TS, not from me

On 16/09/2014 20:03, mathog wrote:
(Not to list.)

On 16-Sep-2014 10:06, t s wrote:
sorry to "bug" you ; do you know of any utility which can convert a
volume from EXFAT to NTFS?

Copy the data to a 2nd drive.
Reformat partition.
Copy it back.

Otherwise I am not aware of any utility that will do this.

Regards.

David Mathog

Additional suggestion for TS,

Why do you need all ~ 4000 packages ?
Install only the things that you really need.

I am a package maintainer so I need a lot of dev packages,
but I have installed only ~ 1000 packages.

and please subscribe to the list before sending question,
make more easy for all of us to answer you.

Marco