Re: changing cygdrive prefix in fstab has no effect

On 09/09/2014 08:03 PM, Mitch Deoudes wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions.

@Linda:
 >> Have you tried 'mount -h'?

Yes - I believe I mentioned it above.  Changing the prefix via mount does
not seem to survive between sessions, on this install.

@Andrey
 >> Simplest would be to just reboot the box to be absolutely sure.

I believe these boxes have been rebooted multiple times, and I've
double-checked the contents of /etc/fstab & they match what I posted
originally.

It's almost as if /etc/fstab isn't getting read at all...

WJFFM.  Does it perform any differently if you have a mount file per user
in /etc/fstab.d?  Can you find any clues in the mount table documentation?
<https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table>

Perhaps cygcheck output as specified by the link below would provide
some ideas.

Larry