Re: "exit code 1" on 64-bit installer

On Aug  4 02:02, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > You're right: the aforementioned directions are not difficult, and
> > following them will help us help you.  Please note that making snarky
> > comments is not part of those directions.
>
> I understand why you ask for that information, but it pissed me off because your
> mail showed that you did exactly 0 testing to confirm my problem before
> replying.

I'm not going to remark on your style, but please keep in mind that we,
too, have other stuff to do and there's only so much time in a day.  So
I, for one, do not debug or even try to reproduce a problem unless I
have the feeling that the bug reporter has done his or her share to try
to come up with as much information as possible or if I have an
immediate hunch as to what the problem might be.  Other than that I can
spend my time more effectively.

Corinna

Red Hat