Feature request - option to save username and password for proxy in setup.exe

Hello,

I like that setup.exe remembers the HTTP proxy host name and port for
the subsequent runs of setup.exe.

If the proxy requires authentication, it prompts for username and
pasword. Can it include an option to save the username and password
too ?
Maybe it can have a checkbox which says "Remember username and password".

Thanks,
Siddhant

PS: I'm not subscribed to the list, kindly CC me in the reply.