[BUG] Memory trashing still persists on x86-64

 Hello!
 I have already reported about this. Just want to say that the problem still
persists. Various commands randomly crash on startup. I have attached an
strace log of 'git pull', may be this can give some clue.
 Also:
 1. gcc crashes when run from within a makefile
 2. 'rm -f binary *.o' also crashes when run from within a makefile (as part
of 'make clean'). The same command works OK when started right from bash
prompt.
 I have attempted to trace this down further using gdb, but had no luck. The
gdb just says that the process exited normally. The log is also attached.

 This problem is present only in x86-64 version. 32-bit version works just
fine.
 By the way, i have some suggestions for Setup program. First, can you make
a possibility to downgrade to any version, not only one version back ? The
latest stable Cygwin version is 1.28, but in Setup i can only select 1.29.
Also, it would be nice to be able to 'stick' to a certain version. Currently
setup tries to update me every time, i have to manually select old version
every time.

 I am horribly sorry, i don't have time and cannot actively participate. :(

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia