Re: Change PS1 when running as administrator

> You might want to look at this thread:
> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2014-04/msg00256.html

Thanks for showing this threads. Missed it back then.

> I use the registry test, but the id method would also work.

I think the id command is a better way since it tells you that the
user is member of the administrator group. That really tells you what
you need to know. But the registry trick will work almost always, I
sure :-)

Regards,
Frank