Re: cygwin Digest 7 May 2014 15:21:44 -0000 Issue 8767

Does anybody have any ideas I can use to try to debug this?  I'm
installing 64 bit Cygwin to see if that makes a difference.

Since two programs both quit working at the same time it seems highly
likely to me that something changed in the upgrade as a cause for both
of them ... if so, I'm hoping it affects somebody else so it can be
tracked down.