Re: Setting up Apache2 with mod_perl and Apache2::AuthCookieLDAP

On 5/7/2014 6:33 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Andrew DeFaria!

Hey guys! I missed you! :-)

Personally I prefer Cygwin Apache because all of the pathing then can be
POSIX-like and can easily port to Linux systems later on. Plus Cygwin's
Perl is, IMHO, far superior to ActiveState.

Then use Cygwin Perl! And it is THAT part of your setup that needs to be aware
of Cygwin's POSIX'y paths. Apache can be just told where to find Perl, and
that's all.

That's what I'm doing...

However I had set up Apache2 as a Windows service before so I know it's
doable. I just forget how to do it! ;-) I thought it was just to specify
-k or perhaps -DNO_DETACH or something like that...

httpd --help
?
(I honestly don't remember myself, it is long since I moved all my server
stuff to Linux, and forgot about it.)

Same here! http2 --help does exactly nothing AFAICT!
--
Andrew DeFaria
http://defaria.com