Re: email-3.1.4

On May  6 15:40, axd@gmx-topmail.de wrote:
> On 5 May 2014 11:36, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Apr 21 11:10, axd wrote:
> > > The latest "email" on Cygwin is email-3.1.2-2, I get an error similar to this:
> > > https://github.com/deanproxy/eMail/issues/7
> > >
> > > Meanwhile there is email-3.1.4 available:
> > > http://cleancode.org/downloads/email
> > >
> > > Is it possible to provide current version? Thank you very much.
> >
> > Just uploaded.
>
> Thanks, but are you sure you uploaded the correct version?
> Now I get 3.1.3, which is newer but I expected 3.1.4
> (my problem is not fixed with this version)

The upstream source archive name is email-3.1.4.tar.gz, the directory
name in there is email-3.1.3.  I assumed this is just a naming glitch
by the upstream maintainer.

If you can point me to the fix for this version I will create a new
package, but I'm not going to debug this myself.  I'm just filling in
for the original Cygwin maintainer, who seems to have disappeared.

Corinna

Red Hat