Re: Cygwin needs a man-db port

waterlan wrote:

I must have done something wrong in the build before I sent this.
Re-building libpipeline does cause 'make check' to execute the tests.
I got one failure. I've talked to the owner of the project, and he's
sent me a patch that does eliminate the failure. So I now have a
libpipeline where all tests pass under Cygwin.

Hi Chris,

Would you like to send the patch to me?

It's been committed into git.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libpipeline.git/commit/?id=6d04129e3a99c0281cb12098f871a0bc94d08025

I'm also currently waiting on a patch for the one test failure for man-db.

--
Chris J. Breisch