RE: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so

I looked through the BLODA list, and I believe that McAfee is the only one that I have installed.

> > I'm attaching the cygcheck.out file. I only elided my laptop hostname.
>
> Nothing jumps out at me in the cygcheck output.
>
> > I followed the instructions for creating a backtrace (running "gdb -p
> <emacspid>" before clicking YES, and then "continue", and then "bt").
> However, it just said "No stack.".
>
> You might have to run emacs under gdb and put a breakpoint at
> emacs_abort in order to get a useful backtrace.  But I'm not sure it's

Ok, I'll see if I can do that.

> worth putting a lot of effort into debugging emacs-24.3 at this point,
> because emacs-24.4 is already in its pretest phase.  I'm traveling right
> now, but when I return in about a week I'll build the current pretest
> version for you to try.

Ok.

> One other question: Can you find a way to reproduce the problem, or does
> it just seem to happen randomly?

In fact, I've never seen it fail while I'm doing something in the Emacs window, it's always when I'm off doing something else.