Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: tmux-1.9a-1]

Sorry, I was on vacation, and somehow I messed up my subscription to
cygwin-users, so I missed the original post...

After investigating a bit, it appears that when the terminal emulator
uses /dev/cons*, the tmux server is denied access to it by Windows.
When a /dev/pty* is in use, things are fine and dandy. This is also
confirmed by the followin tmux-users mailing list entry:
http://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/mailman/message/31375450/

I will ping the authors of tmux about this problem, and report back
once I know more.