Re: Possible bug with chere 1.4 when configuring for fish

> I've had more time to look around. If you add the following to the file
> ~/.config/fish/config.fish (create it if you haven't already got one),
> then things should work as intended:
>
> if status --is-login
> 	set PATH /usr/local/bin /usr/bin $PATH
> end
>
> Alternatively drop it in the fish global startup file,
> /usr/share/fish/config.fish.

I tried the variant of putting it into the global startup file, it
doesn't resolve the problem for me. I'll play around a bit with it as
soon as I have time (I'm a first-time user of fish and am busy with
other things right now, so this might take some time).

Ronald