RE: Cygwin kill utility //Was: cgwin_internal(): difference b/w CW_CYGWIN_PID_TO_WINPID and CW_GETPINFO_FULL for taking only dwProcessId ?

> The whole POINT of this thread was that we want patches.

You've just killed that point, alright.  The change I was about, was merely a word-long (another keyword to be added),
the discussion that sparkled was just despicable.

The response was so earful, with profanities and teaching me (?) legal stuff as well, that I can't longer
be on this list.  From the first moment on I noticed how rude the replies can be, and how folks
running the very project allowed themselves to leash out.  I did not set the rules, and I tried to be helpful
here to my best:  I found a few bugs and they got confirmed, but I am no longer at position to do any more
of this.  I get it, you don't want the feedback the way I can provide, but I can't do it differently, either.

Please spare yourself time responding to the above, I'm not going to read it.

Anton Lavrentiev
Contractor NIH/NLM/NCBI