Re: 1.7.28: Ctrl-C not working reliably

On 4/4/2014 3:35 PM, Ivan Todoroski wrote:
On my machine, the Ctrl-C doesn't stop SSH from trying to ...

I believe console applications may require I/O to/from stdin/stdout/stderr for Control-C (or even Control-S / Control-Q for flow control) to be noticed. In that period of time when there is "silence", no textual console output, no signal is even noticed, and the application happily continues what it is doing, totally ignoring you.

I have seen this enough times to make me think it's a pattern, maybe even usual behavior.