Tons of cygserver errors

Hi,

Event Log on my PC is full (literally) of these, recorded every 5 seconds or so, and
usually coming in in pairs (2 of the same, then 5 sec pause, then another 2, and so on)

Could someone please explain what do they mean?  I am not running with Admin
privs (although, cygserver is).  My apps do use SYSV shmem and sems.

The description for Event ID 0 from source cygserver cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

cygserver: PID 1916: cygserver: error getting signal_arrived to server (6)

Thanks,

Anton Lavrentiev
Contractor NIH/NLM/NCBI