Re: Setup Path

Greetings, Todd Poole!

> Really new to Cygwin. Is there a way to setup Cygwin so when I got to
> terminal to type a command I don't have to enter the complete path as
> shown here:

> $ cd /cygdrive/c/directory name

> Anyway to setup to where I might just enter

> $ c/directory name

> or something like it?

There's a small improvement you can apply in regard to paths length.
Check the /etc/fstab file, duplicate the last line, uncomment it and amend to

none    /       cygdrive        binary,posix=0,noacl    0       0

Then you will be able to use just "/c" instead of "/cygdrive/c"

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...