Re: ps shows same process more than once

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 11:12:48AM +0800, George M. Florendo wrote:

>>>Thanks for understanding.  I will try to revisit this code sometime in
>>>the near future to see if I can do something about this case.  I had a
>>>glimmer of an idea about how to fix this in the thinking room recently.
>>
>> This problem should be fixed in the latest snapshot.
>
>Thanks a lot cgf.  Checked the latest snaphshot.   ps -W still shows
>the same process (with same PID) twice, while ps aux shows it only
>once.  Here, please look at process 5952:

I've put up another snapshot which causes the same cygwin pid to be
listed twice with two different WINPIDs which can happen when a cygwin
process is started by a windows process and then execs another process.

Please try it and try to let me know if it works in less than 1.5
months.

cgf