stat64 and friends

 Hello!

 I'd like to complain about missing stat64() family of functions. Yes, i
know that under Cygwin i just need to use stat() instead. But may be we
should include something like this in our headers :
#define stat64 stat
#define lstat64 lstat
#define fstat64 fstat
 ?

 It's a bit painful to add these definitions in the code here and there.
AFAIK every UNIX system still has them for source compatibility.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia