Re: patch for octave's mex.h - fix compiling mex files

Il 1/13/2014 12:17 PM, Alois Schloegl ha scritto:

    When trying to compile the mex-files of the Octave packages NaN-toolbox
    and biosig, the error below is observed with the recent version of
    octave in Cygwin,

    According to

    http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Problems-with-mkoctfile-using-GCC-4-8-1-td4657964.html

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/811019b9ef57/libinterp/corefcn/mex.h#l67

    the attached patch fixes this for Octave 3.6.4. I suggest to apply this
    patch to Octave in Cygwin.

    Cheers,
        Alois

Alois,

noted, but if the problem is due to 4.8.1 compiler it should applied upstream as it is not a cygwin-specific issue.

Anyway I am packing octave-3.8.0-1 and I will check if the problem
arise also there.

The issue is solved in 3.8.0, and I'm reporting this only because currently, cygwin contains only 3.6.4 and it is an easy fix.

Regards
Marco

PS: I saw no biosig on http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php
    Is it another of your own ?