Re: Cygwin's PHP & MySQL

I meant for this to go to the list so that others can find the cygwin ports site
which has ported many useful and needed packages to cygwin, which are not in the main
base distribution.

This is where I found the php_MySQLi extension.  This interface to MySQL is an improved version of the older PHP MySQL driver,"offering various benefits.le I needed for interfacing php to MySQL databases.

Here is the url for the site:  http://cygwinports.org/

Regards