Re: Did October "Patch Tuesday" break something?

Jim Reisert writes:
> After installing the October "Patch Tuesday" updates from Microsoft,
> Emacs won't run except in -nw (no window) mode.  Here is the error I'm
> getting:
>
>    emacs-X11:
>    Memory exhausted--use M-x save-some-buffers then exit and restart Emacs

I don't know the answer to your specific question, but any new software
installation whether from Cygwin or MS or elsewhere has the potential to
make the runtime DLL layout worse for Cygwin.  Try a rebaseall using the
approved procedure to rejumble the DLLs into a better layout.

..mark