Re: Build Failure for APR library

On 9/17/2013 12:06 AM, wynfield at gmail dot com wrote:
Larry thank you.  Your message helped me get Apache httpd up and running.

Glad you were able to get it running.

For other people after getting cygserver up and running, you will then
have to set the CYGWIN environment variable so that it contains the string "server"
and you will also have to  "rebaseall."

Actually, "server" is an obsolete setting of the CYGWIN environment
variable.

<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html#cygwinenv-removed-options>

--
Larry