Re: Fwd: Way to test cyglsa?

On 9/16/2013 11:03 AM, Evan Rowley wrote:
Hi All,

Is there a way to test whether or not cyglsa is functioning?

According to the documentation for the LSA stuff (http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html#ntsec-nopasswd2),
$USER will have the correct user name with LSA in the loop.

I've been having a lot of difficulty setting up sshd with passwordless
public key auth on a WIndwos 2003 server. Based on the problem I was
seeing, I thought that cyglsa might be the solution. The cyglsa-config
script was run and the machine was rebooted but I'm still having the
problems form before. At this point, I don't know what role cyglsa is
playing in the overall scheme of things.

Attempting to test sshd always ends in:

debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/Administrator/.ssh/id_rsa
debug3: send_pubkey_test
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
Connection closed by 127.0.0.1

No failures of any kind are being reported in the event log.

That looks to me like something is getting in the way of the connection.
Did you check your firewall settings and/or BLODA?

--
Larry