Re: Build Failure for APR library

On 9/16/2013 3:01 AM, d.henman wrote:
I tried running httpd2 by hand and it dies immediately and violently:

  $ httpd2
zsh: invalid system call (core dumped)  httpd2

  $  cat httpd2.exe.stackdump
Stack trace:
Frame     Function  Args

When executed from the bash shell:

$ /usr/sbin/httpd2
Bad system call (core dumped)
xxx@binki /tmp
$ echo $?
140

A crash like this is not a gracefull exit. I wonder how one would fine
find out about which system call caused the crash. The MS event look does
not showi it.

This means you're not running Cygserver.  Apache on Cygwin requires this.
See the documentation for Cygserver here:

<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygserver.html>

--
Larry