Cygwin installation - "Download Incomplete" on perl package

Attempting to install Cygwin.  Keep getting "Download Incomplete" errors,
eventually got all except Perl (perl-5.14.2-3.tar.bz2), which continues to
return this error.  This has been occurring for the last ~5 hours, on every
mirror listed.  There are about 10 mirrors listed in the setup program, and
the ~ 10 listed changed within the last hour, but still same error on each
mirror with the perl package.

Do I have a problem on my end or do I just need to wait longer for some
mirror updates to occur?

Thanks,
Brian